Thursday, October 29, 2009

Salt Lake Fun

About a month ago, my friend Maddi went to see our other friend, Rachel, in Salt Lake. We all knew each other when we were living in Arizona. We were all in the same ward when we were 12 then I moved and then Rachel. Maddi and Rachel stayed in touch but I reconnected this year. It's been fun to catch up with old friends.

Anyways, Maddi and I drove to Rachel's house where we made and ate dinner with her roommate. It was so much fun and the first real meal I've had in awhile. We later spent the night touring Temple Square. We tried taking pictures (boy! was that an adventure) but one turned out at least which is posted below.

Well we did have a great time and we said we should do it more often but of course we haven't :/ Hopefully we will soon! Time is running out :(

No comments: