Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time Rolls On...

So, it turns out some people actually read this thing! I was informed that I hadn't updated in awhile (haha 2 weeks is way better than 4 months ;) ) I should be doing homework right now, but I'd rather do this. I'll post some pictures that I have available right now which is limited to email and my phone (I can't get on Facebook from a campus computer and I don't have my camera with me right now). However, for those of you who read this, thanks! :)




Well folks, I'm endowed!!! It was an overwhelming experience but a great one. I LOVE the temple. ;)



This was a fun outfit :)







This is my mom's favorite.



Well that's a quick update about me. I have been better at keeping busy now with going to the temple and weekend trips. First it was Utah, then Nauvoo, this weekend it's Arizona, then back to Utah. Before I know it, the semester will be over and I'll enter the MTC....I can't believe it!! Nervous, absolutely. Anxious, definitely. But above all, eager. However, until then, I guess it's back to the homework...eventually ;)

2 comments:

Becky said...

i think my favorite is the second to last, in the sweater and the big smile!!!! We are so excited for you even if we will miss you tons!

Laurie said...

AH! I love the pictures DaNae!!! You beautiful girl! :D And I miss seeing you!!