These are the faces I picture (especially with my mission)...
My very good friend, HANNAH. I swear we knew each other in the Pre-Existence
These great people I met while at DISNEY -- Kimberly, Paul, Jon, and Katie
My roommate, RACHEL. We have lived together my first and last semester at BYUI. She helped me get excited for a mission and now helping me leave on one... She's my perfect book ends to to BYUI ;)
I love these girls. It was so hard to leave them. Winter 2011 roommates -- Sasha, Arisa, Laurie, and Nikki
My Savior, JESUS CHRIST. He has helped me get here and will help me out there and will help me when I'm back. He is my number one face of support. I CANNOT wait to wear the black name tag bearing His name :)This isn't everyone, but a fraction. Thank you to everyone who composes my support circle. I could not do any of this without you!


2 comments:
It's amazing how many people influence your life when you think about it. I'll miss reading about your life when you leave! Unless someone keeps it up for you...
I love this post DaNae!! I am soooo proud of you!!! You are going to be such an amazing missionary because you are already way awesome!!! I love you tons and wish you the best of luck!!! :)
Post a Comment