Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving :)

I promise I haven't forgotten about this blog I just don't have the patience to post with my iPhone. However, you're all worth it :)

Life is getting better. I recently started a temp job at Mutual of Omaha Bank in Tempe. I work in there lock box mail room and oh my goodness it's intense!!! It's not what you imagine with carts and cubbies but is very high tech and fast paced. I'm trying to remain calm while learning. Plus it will be nice to replenish my money supply and have something to do during the day but it sure is tiring. I have new-found respect for my stepdad who has a huge commute and also my mom who both work so much... I've been spoiled.

That's pretty much it for now. I recently celebrated my 22nd birthday and my mom took off work and we partied, including going to see Breaking Dawn (LOVED it!!!!!!!!). Crazy it's already Thanksgiving and Christmas is only a month away :) Happy Holidays!!! ;)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Holla!!! Loved the post!! :) I am glad you are doing well!! Your new job sounds sweet. I can't wait to see you soon!! You rock DaNae!!