Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcoming Christmas

I just want to state, for the record, that I'm not caving to put up this cute blog background. I have this rule that you can't start celebrating Christmas until AFTER Thanksgiving and I'm following this rule! I have yet to listen to Christmas music, decorate my little tree, wear my favorite flannel Christmas PJs, and watch the great Christmas movies.

I did put this background up because I thought it was so cute and wanted to be the first one to "claim" it, so if someone else puts it up, they are copying me! LOL. So maybe, I am caving... ;)

PS I know it's LONG overdue but Lanae's pictures will be posted this weekend along with lots of other updates :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

what do you mean you haven't watched a christmas movie yet. we know about you and Haloween and how you have to watch the Santa Clause.... plus you hang out with us... in the car, at our house... it would be amazing if you haven't listened to christmas music yet.. :) love you