I don't know why exactly but an obvious reason is I had 10 days off due to my mom and stepdad coming to town. Monday was my first day back. I had yesterday off and called out of work today mainly due to lack of sleep.
I'm thinking with the Daylight Savings Time change tomorrow I will loose an hour of sleep and I have to be at work at 7am so it's not going to be fun :(
I'm thinking how my program ends here in less than 5 weeks now. I have mixed emotions about it. At first I was so excited to go back to school, then I really started to like my job and didn't want to leave, now I'm excited for it to come to an end but don't want to have to say goodbye to the amazing people I have met.
I've been thinking immensely of serving a mission. My 21st birthday isn't for another 8ish months but still it's heavily on my mind.
I'm thinking that my sister-in-law's baby shower is happening now and I'm not there.
I'm thinking how sad it is how I won't be there when my nephew is born.
I'm thinking how I'm the odd one out of my family. The rest are all married, starting to have kids, and stayed in AZ during college -- missions don't count but Scott did move when he got married.
I'm thinking that my friend's birthday is tomorrow and I'm not there to join in the celebration or give her a birthday week. So Happy 20th Alexa!
I'm thinking that I have a lot on my mind. Almost too much.

2 comments:
Thanks for the shout-out! It's ok, I've had a pretty good birthday week anyway. :) Enjoy the warm for me!
Life can be pretty tough sometimes and you feel like you can't quite find your place in it. Don't worry too much, just remember it's okay to feel that way. It's okay to be confused and not know what to expect. And it's definitley okay to make your own path in life. You're amazing! You'll figure it out with time, just keep on going.
Post a Comment