Hello folks :)
Well guess what? I'm slowly losing my brain! I'm so bored and need to learn how to keep busy or else the next 10 weeks are going to go dreadfully slow...
However there are some things to look forward to:
- Going through the Oquirrh Temple next Saturday!
- Memorial Weekend in Utah (finally start checking off things I need on the missionary list!)
- Nauvoo Trip through the school with my roommate Rachel
- Weekend trip to Arizona
- Another trip to Utah to see friends
- Stadium of Fire!!! (Yet another trip to Utah)
- GRADUATION!!!
- My MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Now if only the ball would get rolling! I know, I know, once the time flies and I start running out of it I'll freak out and wish I had more. The problem is I don't have much homework and it's hard to keep myself busy because then I wig out haha I don't necessarily mind not having homework but I wish I had people to hang out with more (they all have homework!)
P.S. For those of you who I'm friends with on Facebook, I did upload all the photos from New York there :)
Anyways, this is my life right now...hopefully my sanity sticks ;)
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment