Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Still Moving

Hello Everyone,

I promise I'm still alive. Life has been interesting these past couple of weeks. It's been rough but times slowly get better. Line upon line... ;)

I might start working next week. I won't know until about Friday. If I do, it will be at Wells Fargo's Corporate Home Mortgage Dept in Tempe. I'd be a peon, being in charge of filing and finding paperwork, but it's a good job, great start, and my foot in the door for just graduating college.

Perhaps the hardest thing in life right now is accepting this really is my life right now. As hard as it is, I know I'm where the Lord wants me to be, which helps a lot. I still feel in the dark, but I'm moving. I'd like to say I'm moving forward but it's hard to know which direction is which when you feel lost, but I'm still moving so it's going to be OK.

Need to run. Thanks for your prayers. I appreciate them more than I can express. You're all wonderful!

No comments: