This is the 4th post I've done today, so please be sure to read them all! (The first one is titled "Day 11").
So want to hear something cool (well for me)? I'm registered to take the first Actuarial Exam (1/P - Probability) on Thursday, November 15, in Casa Grande! It's less than 3 months away...ahhh! I don't think I'm nowhere near ready but at least I still have some time...
Truth be told, I don't expect to pass this time due to lack of time, effort, and preparation on my part these past 3 months. I'm registered for this online seminar to help prepare and it expires on November 16, but if you take the test in the first 6-months and don't pass, they will extend your subscription 6 more months for fee. It's cheaper for me to take the test, fail, and have the class extended rather than buy the class again for full price.
But who knows, miracles happen. I'm going to be as dedicated as I can these upcoming days and maybe, just maybe, I will pass in November. My birthday is that month, that would be some birthday present!! But still, please send me good thoughts. Happy studying! :)
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment