Describe a typical day in your life.
Well... I'm currently in a transition right now. I was being support lax through the day and hardly being productive at all. Well starting last week I am trying to stick to my new routine/schedule I've set for myself. It hasn't been the easiest to follow, but I'm trying. I'll talk of the latter:
* I wake up around 6am where I will read for 50 mins: 15 mins from the Old Testament (It's my goal to read the whole thing, less than 300 pages left!), 15 mins from the Book of Mormon, and 20 mins from a church book. (Currently I'm reading Jesus the Christ and it's SOOOO good! I recommend it to any Christian. Less than 100 pages left!)
* I then begin a load of laundry
* I make lunch for my mom and myself
* I do the dishes from the night before
* Finish the laundry
* Exercise for an hour (usually 2 miles on the treadmill and the rest jumping on our small trampoline)
* Shower
* By this time it's about 10am and I begin studying for my actuarial test
* At noon I take a 30-minute lunch break
* Study for another 2 hours
* I will head to work as a part-time math tutor until I get off just after 7pm
* I go home and eat dinner, watch a few shows on TV and by 9:30pm I'm exhausted and usually head to bed by 10 or 11.
It varies some when my mom sends me on errands, Tuesdays I go to the temple, and Thursdays I do the "Saturday chores." Weekends I don't study at all but tend to the house, work, and hang out.
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment