Saturday, January 23, 2010

As it goes...

Hey all :)

Well sorry it's been a little while...Lets see what has happened since last time....

It's been almost 2 weeks since check-in which feels so long ago! CRAZY!!! I work at one of Disney's Vacation Club Resorts, Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, and work in their food area. It's considered quick service but high end too. The name of the "restaurant" is called The Artist's Palette. I just finished training yesterday and start tomorrow "on my own" and I'm FREAKED out right now! I work 8:30am - 4pm so I actually need to go to bed in the next little bit.

I have met some people out here who are just great. Hannah, my neighbor, and I have hung out a lot, my roommates are simply AMAZING (and it's not like when you say you love them but deep down you're annoyed....I really do love them!), and people are just so friendly. Who could ask for more?

My job itself is not the greatest, working with food never is, but most everyone is friendly (the chefs are a different story) and keep saying it's ok for me to ask them questions and believe you me that I will! I'm hopeful I'll catch quickly so when the busy times start I will be ok. Wish me luck.

The perks of the job are great! I have hit all the parks already just here and there. It's nice to get in for free and don't have to rush or worry about time to get everything in. Plus right now I get a pretty good discount on merchandise so I'm trying to get all my shopping done if you know what I mean ;)

Well I took a picture of me in my costume for work but can't figure out how to post it on my roommate's computer (another reason they're so sweet...they let me use their computers!...this one is a mac) but it is my profile pic on Facebook to give some of you an idea.

Hope next time will be a better post complete with pics and better stories. Loves

No comments: