Monday, January 4, 2010

It's been awhile and might be too...

Sorry guys this is going to have to be QUICK! I don't have a computer and my mom's crashed so I'm at the library doing last-minute computer things...

I leave Thursday morning to head to Orlando! My mom and I fly out at 8am. It's exciting yet so freaky. Needless to say it hasn't really hit me yet...hopefully I won't freak out when it does :) Well I won't have a computer in Florida either but I'm told that there are computer labs there and that is what I'm hoping to use. I don't know how it's all going to work so if it's awhile (again...sorry I'm so bad at this!) before you hear from me I'm sorry.

I end the internship April 16 and am flying to SLC where my mom will meet me (she's driving my car up) and then we'll head to Rexburg to start school on the 19th. Crazy I know but I feel it's right and so it will get done somehow :)

Love ya!

No comments: