Monday, April 18, 2011

Too Cool to Pass Up :)

Hello all!

Guess what? I'm 36,000 feet in the air! Currently flying to SLC as we speak and the plane is one that offers WiFi...probably wasn't worth the $5 and debated it, but wanted to say I was online during a flight :)

Well it was an amazing trip! I'm so glad I was able to spend so much time there and be with my mom. We had too much fun...you know my mom = party animal ;)

I'm hoping I make it to Rexburg OK...my flight was late leaving so we're anticipated to arrive 20 mins late at 11:35am and I'm trying to catch the noon shuttle to Rexburg but need to get my bags first. I could always run out there and tell the driver that I'm here and to wait for me; I've known others to do that... Ah well you know me, always worrying about something...

I can't wait until 1:30 because my roommate will text me if my call is there or not (thats when she arrives) Man I hope so!!!

Well, I''ll try to post soon about my trip...the next few days are going to be hectic. Today alone has been madness: We had a 6am flight and woke up at 3am (keep in mind thats 1am in Idaho), I'm hoping to arrive in Rexburg by 4:30pm, check-in, hurry and get stuff out of storage, probably go to FHE, start unpacking, get ready for school tomorrow (some readings are already due :/ ), and oh yea...OPEN MY MISSION CALL?!?! All this before my busy school day tomorrow and my first class is at 8am...looks like no sleep tonight for me ;)

1 comment:

Becky said...

So COOL!!!! Can't wait to hear about the call!