I loved my limited amount (6 weeks) of full-time missionary service. I did not expect nor wanted this to happen. I can honestly say that I gave it my all and this is God's will for this significant change of plans. I don't know if I'll be going back out nor am I really ready to consider it right now. But I do know that God is loving and though this is a very hard place to be in life, I'm grateful that He loves me and is watching over me.
I'm anxious to learn and see what He has in store for me.

2 comments:
you take your time. i had two brothers who came home early-honorably released. you will always value the time you did have there-and you will find many ways to continue to grow. love you!!!
You are amazing DaNae!! If I learned anything from the mission, it's that everything happens for a reason, good and bad. The Lord knows what will happen and has a great plan in store for you!! I firmly believe that. You are loved by the Lord greatly and also by so many of us!!! Love you tons girl!!!
Post a Comment