Her bridal shower was going to be this weekend, but due invitation mishaps the date got moved until October 17. I am still going to the bridal shower but was able to still go to AZ for the weekend...it was very much needed and I had a good time! It was a very busy weekend, jam-packed with activities such as: going to the movies, shopping, making chair covers, dress fittings, haircuts, church primary program, and eating! LOL the last one probably doesn't count for much but my mom and step-dad, Kevin, feed me GOOOOOD when ever I visit...YUM!
So as I said, this past weekend was round 1 (though I guess now it technically doesn't count towards the wedding). But here is what is ahead of me:
* Oct. 17 - Bridal Shower in AZ
* Oct. 24 - Wedding in San Diego Temple
* Nov. 7 - Reception in AZ
PLUS...
* Thanksgiving!!!
* and Christmas!!!
LOTS of trips this semester especially in about a month and a half time span but I'm grateful that I'm able to go and have some part in my sister's special day :)
Here are some pictures I found of her, me and her, and her and her fiancee, Andrew ...
She'll probably be mad at me for posting this one but its very "Lanae" fun, weird faces, and talks with fingers! :)
She'll probably be mad at me for posting this one but its very "Lanae" fun, weird faces, and talks with fingers! :)
This is us at Monticello in Virginia. I like it a lot...she's so pretty :)
This one is very "us" - it was on our long road trip to VA Beach. I'm sneering (I said she couldn't get the pic) in the corner while she proves me wrong while smiling pretty for the camera.


1 comment:
Super cute pics, Danae. I'm really happy for Lanae! Sounds like your life is full of fun things right now.
Julie R.
Post a Comment