Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Roman PETERSON!!!

My older brother, Brian, and his wife, Meija, officially adopted their second child today!

When Brian and Meija first married I was so selfish and did not want them to have any kids because I felt I would see them less. But they adopted the first child, a daughter, Amelia, about 2 years ago and what a great addition she was to the family. I just love her!

Then, they talked about adopting another child and I was hesitant again. We were lucky with Amelia but could we be so lucky with another child? Turns out...YES!!!! Today, my nephew, Roman officially and legally became a Peterson! What a great addition he is to the Peterson clan as well.

Brian and Meija have also been able to take Roman and Amelia to the temple to be sealed as a family for time and all eternity. I love this gospel and how families truly are together FOREVER! Nothing can beat that!


This is me with Amelia and Roman when I went home to visit in July (don't mind me...I had just gotten off the plane and it was an early morning LOL) :)

2 comments:

amsherer said...

:D

Meija said...

Thanks for the shout out. We are very blessed to have TWO awesome kids- and you are a great aunt to put up with their antics :) Love you. Glad to see you started a blog. Keep it coming!