What are 5 Things that Make you Most Happy Right Now
1. Reading
I love reading. I usually go in spurts but this has been the longest reading streak yet, and my list of books I want to buy and read is just getting longer and longer. Lately I've been reading the most to enhance my gospel understanding. I'm currently reading Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage and when I'm done with that I'll start reading The House of the Lord by the same author. Reading, especially scriptures and in the morning, just makes my day that much better!
2. Productivity
I love feeling productive. There's nothing much better when at the end of the day I can recount all the stuff I've done that day and it's a long list! It makes me so happy :)
3. The Temple
I love the temple. I didn't really come to appreciate the temple until I was endowed. Before, I never appreciated doing baptisms and confirmations, especially away at school -- it would always be so crowded and rushed, it was hard to sit, relax, and just think. But now, I can't get enough of it. I would go everyday if I could, but for now Tuesday is my temple day and I look forward to it every week!
4. Internet and Netflix
Sounds stupid but I just got an email saying I could get another month of Netflix free if I signed up today. That happened right now :) On another note, our house will officially have internet starting this Tuesday. I can't wait! No longer have to only use my phone or driving to the library or a sibling's house to use their's :)
5. Having a plan
I'm having trouble deciding what to do with my life and what to do for a career, etc. I finally decided to take a stab at the actuarial career path. It's a long, hard, mental road ahead but it's great having a plan. Plans can change, but I have a goal, something to work towards!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment