What is your dream job and why?
My dream job is actually to have a lack thereof. I would love to be a stay-at-home wife and mother rather than be in Corporate America with a formal job title. The work that goes on in the home I would love to do. However, that hasn't happened yet so I'll have to go to Plan B until then.
Plan B would be a low-key job, enough to make end's meet, but nothing lavish. I don't really want to be a hard-core career woman, but a good, loyal, hard-working employee. I would really love to use my math in some setting. Basically, I want to be that nerd in the corner who's crunching numbers. Right now I'm preparing to take the first Actuarial Exam (which I need to be a lot better about it) but I think that will be a good fit for me, at least I hope so :)
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment