Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 8

What are 5 passions you have?


1. Learning
I love to learn!!  It doesn't matter what it's about either.  I love learning new things and increasing my knowledge and understanding about a variety of topics.  I want to be one of those old people who have spent their life in study and are their own personal library and knows just about everything on anything!

2. Sleep
I love to sleep.  I'm not a morning or a night person, I'm a sleeping person.  Enough said.

3. Travel
I wish I could be a professional traveler.  How awesome would that be?!  Being paid to travel the world and seeing so many sites would be AWESOME!

4. Routines
Sounds weird, but I'm a huge believer in having a routine.  Some people would call this a rut, but I call it stability.  Plus there is such power and strength in it; I know this from experience :)

5. Gospel of Jesus Christ
Learning about this consumes me.  Everything I do is because of what I know and believe.  There is no end to how much I love the Gospel!

No comments: